Re: [Gimp-docs] Gimp-2.9.5 - Select border

Sorry, but I am not able to answer your questions. The lack of response could mean that this is too difficult for this group?
Perhaps developers forum (gimp-developer-list gnome org) is a better place?
Thank you Julien for your excellent work on writing the manuals.

Kolbjørn

Den 11.03.2017 18:37, Julien Hardelin skreiv:
Hello all,

Please, what do you get when using select/border? I cann't see any difference between the three options of "Border Style': Hard, Smooth and Feather.

Julien