Re: [Gimp-docs] moving notes.png?

Den 10.07.2017 20:33, skreiv Julien Hardelin:
Why that?
There is an English text ("note") in this image.
In Norwegian "note" is a musical note.
It could also mean a foot note or a note from one government to another government. Another reason is that I thought other languages has the same problem. Perhaps I'm wrong.

May be using the "ln -s" command to create a symbolic link?

https://www.computerhope.com/unix/uln.htm
Some years ago we had problems with symbolic links as Windows XP and older could not handle them. I do not know if newer versions are able to do that.
I'll give it a look.
Thank you for answering.
Kolbjørn

Julien