Re: [Gimp-docs] Create/Use a common assignee or QA contact user for GIMP-Manual bugs

On 02/28/2017 01:38 PM, Michael Natterer wrote:

On Mon, 2017-02-27 at 17:30 +0100, Michael Schumacher wrote:

I propose to add a new user or use the bugs gimp org one for
either assignee or qa contact. This enables bug tracking and email
notification simply by watching this one user, instead of all the
currently used ones.

Any opinions on this?

I think we should use bugs gimp org for the time being, so at least a
few people see what's going on.

The default qa contacts of all components have been changed to
bugs gimp org, and all open bugs in the GIMP-Mnaual bugzilla product
have had their qa contacts reset to this default.

You can watch all changes to bugs in both GIMP and GIMP-Manual by adding
bugs gimp org to your watched user's list at the bottom of
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email

The settings you've chosen in the Field/recipient specific options table
above that list are taken into account.

--
Regards,
Michael