[Gimp-docs] Translation of gegl

Hi,
1) Could somebody verify or write in english the following abbreviations in full form:
bufsize = ? buffersize, keyint-min = ? keyinternal-min, q(min, max, compress, blur) = ? quantum (min, max, compress, blur), gop = Graphics Output Protocol or Group of pictures or ?, me_range = , me_subpel_quality = , subpel =, max-qdiff = , i-quant-factor = , i-quant-offset = , max - b - frames =
2) Could it be possible a notice to be added with the full form of these abbreviations in the appropiate .po file?
Thanks