Re: [Gimp-docs] Possible Release soon?

:-)

So - since we are undertaking a translation from scratch, and to cover
the whole manual - it will take us some time -
it is scheded to be ready by the end of December.

I see no problem doing a release around now, understanding that
another one could be done around January or a little later when
we have everything ready in Portuguese.

   js
  -><-