[Gimp-docs] Possible Release soon?

Hi,

I see so many contributions and I haven't prepared a release for ages.
I'm sorry for that. My good excuse is a daily job and my son which keeps
his father busy during the day.

Since I'm expecting a daughter at the end of december, I'm determined to
push out a release before. I can see that Joao and his team is adding
Portuguese. When would be a best time to release a new tarball?

PS: Do you guys realise that we're already working ~ 10 years on this
manual?? Isn't that awesome?

Cheers and Kind Regards,
--
Roman Joost