Re: [Gimp-docs] My contribution to spanish gimp documentation

Before git pulling, you must commit your changes to your local repository:
git commit -a -m "myCommit"

You can also, if you don't want to accumulate commits, clean your sand box with
git checkout <path-to-your-po-file> for every file.
The file will return to its previous state, before your changes. Then git pull will update your file.

If you even though want to save you changes, you quand use
git stash
Your files will be saved and then return to their previous state.
Please run man git-stash for more information about this command.

Julien

Hi, after sending the patch I'm not able to do "git pull" anymore in the gimp-help-2 repository. The error it throws is the next:

"guiu@guiu-N50Vc:~/src/gimp-help-2$ git pull
Updating 2817d87..0f50720
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
        po/es/dialogs.po
        po/es/filters/render.po
        po/es/introduction.po
        po/es/toolbox/transform.po
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
Aborting "

I've tried to stag the files using "git add <file>" for every file it report problems, but I had no success with that.
I'm sorry for annoying you with my newbie git problems.

Guiu Rocafort