Re: [Gimp-docs] My contribution to spanish gimp documentation

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 05:57:24PM +0200, Guiu Rocafort wrote:
> Hey list !
>
> I've been translating the spanish documentation. I attach the patch with
> the changes I made.

Thanks. I have committed your patch and also checked if the resulting
XML files are valid (no errors). Great work! :-)

> I also have a question, i've been trying to find what .po file contains
> the gimp-introduction-whats-new.html text, but I'm not able to find it. I
> would have translated and revised more of the manual, but unfortunately I'm
> stuck with this problem.

You'll find source file with

	$ grep -nr gimp-introduction-whats-new src/
	src/introduction/whats-new.xml:9:<sect1 id="...">

We use one po file per directory, so po/es/introduction.po contains
all messages of src/introduction/*.xml, including the text of
gimp-introduction-whats-new.html.

Ulf

--
Die Erfindung der Sünde