Re: [Gimp-docs] Added dynamics

Den 03.11.2012 21:05, skreiv Julien Hardelin:
I am using Notepad++ for the writing of the xml files. I thought I remembered that the tab size should be set to 2, which I did. I will change the setting to "Replace by space" as you suggested. Using two spaces instead of tab.
I also have set the format to UTF-8 without byte order mark. Correct?
Kolbjoern
If the "Replace by space" option is checked, you can use tabs...
UTF-8 without BOM is OK : only LF at the end of lines.

Julien
Thanks.
I like to do it the right way.
Kolbjoern