Re: [Gimp-docs] Pimp my GIMP

On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 11:57 -0300, Manuel Quiñones wrote:

> I don't see any issues with the current title.  In spanish should be
> translated as "Tunea mi GIMP", and I guess other languages can have a
> word for "pimp" or its synonyms (tune, improve).

Google translate suggests "proxeneta".  A pimp is a person who
controls/procures prostututes; to pimp someone out is to dress them up
so that they look like a whore. Given that the word "gimp" is in there,
I don't think there's anything that can be done to make the phrase
inoffensive, so "pimp my gimp ready for tricks" seems fine to me. For
that one I got, "chulo mi gimp listo para prostituirse" which is even
more awesome.

Liam