Re: [Gimp-docs] What is the best application to translate the manual?

Hi
po files are maintained online
l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp-help-2/
also available in git repo in \gimp-help-2\po, separated in different languages
Delin

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:16 AM, Willer Gomes Junior <willer ogomes com> wrote:
Where are .po files? I found only xml files.
Is it necessary create?

Joao,
There isn't a translation of the "manual" into Brasiliam Portuguese.
How can you maintain it?
If you read my e-mails sent to the list, our translation is available
in http://www.ogomes.com/traducoes/Gimp/ , you can see there.
I am so glad, i am not boss, i have not boss. Just partness.
We appreciate and need help, you are always welcome.

Please, why do you not write in portuguese and personal emails?
We are a brasilian group with three components. We need your help.
Thanks.