[Gimp-docs] Spanish 2.8 documentation

Hello doc list !

Is there any page to keep track of the level of completion of the documentation in every language ?
Also what is the way of contributing with translations ? I've noticed that there are some english paragraphs in the spanish documentation and i would like to help translating that. I've not checked yet but i can also help translating to catalan.

I've also noticed that the spanish quickreference sheet is missing. I guess the link is wrong.

Thank you
Guiu Rocafort