Re: [Gimp-docs] Gimp in Greek

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM, dmtrs32 <dmtrs32 gmail com> wrote:

>> Pretty please archive everything to a single file, upload to a public
>> dropbox folder, copy the public link and post it here.
> https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/SNAPSHOTS_OF_%20GREEK_GIMP_DOCUMENTATION#:::
> I've transferred them to public folder. They are .png files and I don't
> understand what you mean to
> "archive everything to a single file"

Please have a look at the URL you posted and tell me if it looks like
a sensible URL to you :)))

1. In your file manager got to the directory that holds all the files
you want to share.
2. Right click on that directory and archive it to a ZIP file.
3. Copy that ZIP file to a public folder in dropbox.
4. In your web browser go to the folder where you placed the ZIP file.
5. Do as displayed here: http://i.imgur.com/br2wy.png
6. Paste from clipboard to an email.

Yay! Documenting Dropbox in a list for documenting GIMP is certainly a
novel thing :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org