Re: [Gimp-docs] Gimp in Greek

Στις 24/02/2012 02:30 πμ, ο/η Alexandre Prokoudine έγραψε:
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:54 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com>  wrote:

Sure, if they are regular PO files, just publish them anywhere, and
we'll merge stuff.
They way you shared it makes it impossible to fetch the stuff for
someone who already has an account.

Pretty please archive everything to a single file, upload to a public
dropbox folder, copy the public link and post it here.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org