Re: [Gimp-docs] verifying xml files

Den 14.12.2012 08:11, skreiv Julien Hardelin:
Le 13/12/2012 23:07, Kolbjørn Stuestøl a écrit :
Is there a simple way to verify xml files in gimp-help-2?

When running "make" commands like "make pot" I get the error message
"Makefile:1259: target `xml/en/toolbox/transform/common-features' doesn't match the target pattern"

It is my file "src/toolbox/transform/common-features" that is the reason for the error.

Obviously I have a wrong code or something in my xml file. But finding the error(s) can be a tedious job. (I am trying to incorporate Sven's explanation on how to transform paths.)
I am using Notepad++
Kolbjoern