Re: [Gimp-developer] Translating Gimp into arabic

Hi!

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 5:52 PM Ofnuts via gimp-developer-list <
gimp-developer-list gnome org> wrote:

Gimp already has Arabic translations. Do you have something specific in
mind?

It's true there is Arabic translation, but according to the stats, far from
complete (68% on stable branch and 47% on dev branch). Anyway we always
welcome more contributors. 🙂