[Gimp-developer] Fwd: Making enabling dynamics a checkbox (Issue #4333)

Forgot to include the mailing list :(

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Asalle <asalle kim gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 at 17:18
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Making enabling dynamics a checkbox (Issue
#4333)
To: <gwidion gmail com>

Hi Joao and all,

I think it's a valid argument, even more so because Jehan and David Z were
discussing it some time ago. From what I can see they concluded on the
checkbox, among other reasons because this way you can assign a shortcut
(which is my initial reason for trying to get this done). See here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues/6220#note_998836.

Best regards,
Asa