[Gimp-developer] Making enabling dynamics a checkbox (Issue #4333)

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to gimp, so any advice is welcome. I'm attempting to
implement this feature request:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues/4333#note_1211607.
In short: instead of changing from e. g. "Basic dynamics" to "Dynamics Off"
and vice versa, there should be just a checkbox that allows to turn the
dynamics off and on.

So far I've implemented the checkbox and a "use-dynamics" property in
PaintOptions. But I'm not sure how to actually enable it when drawing. I'm
also not sure if I'm on the right path, so if you could nudge me in the
right direction, I would appreciate it!

Here is my patch:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Asalle/gimp/-/commit/1928d1edd71286ce7b185fbf24eda91aa5b504b3.

--