Re: [Gimp-developer] VPAT request

:)

On Sat, 5 Sep 2020 at 04:12, Jehan Pagès via gimp-developer-list <
gimp-developer-list gnome org> wrote:

Hello Peter,

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 5:18 PM Godswill Peter via gimp-developer-list <
gimp-developer-list gnome org> wrote:

Good afternoon;

    My name is Godswill Peter and I work for the Texas A&M University
Engineering and Experiment Station as a student assistant, I hope this
email finds you well. I am emailing you to request the VPAT for your
software (GIMP 2.10.20 (Latest) version), as it is required that all
software we use here at Texas A&M University has their own VPAT. Please
get
back to me as soon as possible.

Alexandre sent you the VPAT earlier. I hope you got it well.

May I ask about your usage of GIMP in Texas A&M University? This is
interesting to know some use cases in universities (courses? Projects? Just
installed by default on computers for students to use? Something else?).

Thanks!

Jehan
GIMP team

Cheers,

Godswill Peter

Student Assistant

Texas A&M University Engineering and Experiment Station

Suite 102

ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net
Patreon: https://patreon.com/zemarmot