[Gimp-developer] VPAT request

Good afternoon;

    My name is Godswill Peter and I work for the Texas A&M University
Engineering and Experiment Station as a student assistant, I hope this
email finds you well. I am emailing you to request the VPAT for your
software (GIMP 2.10.20 (Latest) version), as it is required that all
software we use here at Texas A&M University has their own VPAT. Please get
back to me as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Godswill Peter

Student Assistant

Texas A&M University Engineering and Experiment Station

Suite 102