Re: [Gimp-developer] Bug

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 6:44 PM Gregory Reshetniak wrote:

No Alex, every communication channel reposting GIMP news is full of your
comments like "piss off or make pull requests" and it's ****ing tiresome to
be observing for years on end.
You want to be a spokesperson? Well then behave like one.

I'm not sure what caused this continuous urge to look for offense where no
offense was meant, and I'd rather not speculate. But I'm afraid I have to
point out that you are balancing right on the edge of violating our code
of conduct: https://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html#code-of-conduct

Please adhere to it.

Alex