Re: [Gimp-developer] Bug

No Alex, every communication channel reposting GIMP news is full of your
comments like "piss off or make pull requests" and it's ****ing tiresome to
be observing for years on end.
You want to be a spokesperson? Well then behave like one.

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 at 16:34, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-developer-list <