[Gimp-developer] where can I find these strings to translate ? (toolbox editing related)

In Preferences -> Interface -> Toolbox, under the Tools Configuration graphic editor, there are a few editing
items whose tooltips are "Create a new tool group", "Raise this tool", "Lower this tool", "Delete this tool"
and "Reset tool order and visibility".

While the first and last from the above tooltips are present and translatable, I am not able to find  "Raise
this tool", "Lower this tool" and "Delete this tool" strings.

Where can I find those ?

GIMP 2.10.18 here and looking for strings in this template
https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gimp.gimp-2-10/gimp.gimp-2-10.pot

Thank you,
Cristi

--