Re: [Gimp-developer] Python vs Scheme

Hi Simon,
the better way - in my opinion - should be the best technical solution
(let's call it Scheme) BUT with the best user experience (let's call it
'script builder'?).
A normal user cannot start and study Scheme (or Python) in order to have a
script... should need a script builder/recorder.

Thanks,
Maurizio

Il giorno mer 22 lug 2020 alle ore 16:37 Simon Budig <simon budig de> ha