Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:52:35 +0200
From: Gottfried Müller <gottfried mueller gmx de>
To: Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.99 python3 plug-ins: writing a plugin to
generate an image

Hello

thanks for the answer. The "lepton"- plug-in is similar like the
openraster example in the gimp-sources. I tried it without success.

The reason for my question: At the begin of a month a progam delivers at
the same path with the same name images. The first steps are always the
same processing an image. Then I make manual some changes. As a
workaround I open theses images with the "recent used" menu and start
after this the plug-in. I would eliminate the open step. Coding the
automatic processing steps was not a bigger job.

Thanks for your help

Gottfried

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
List of Text Processing Tools - https://shlom.in/text-proc

Tel Aviv, a functional definition: free parking space‐free space.
    — Shachar Shemesh ( https://blog.shemesh.biz/?p=435 )