Re: [Gimp-developer] New asset / extension manager

Thanks Alex, that makes it clearer. Just one thing. Could you please
Copy&Paste this text to Gimp.org? You've put a lot of effort into it and it
would be pity not to share it with the world. Here it will be forgotten
(lost) very soon.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 18:04 Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-developer-list <