Re: [Gimp-developer] Touchpad gestures for zooming

Hi!

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:37 AM Alexandre Prokoudine via
gimp-developer-list <gimp-developer-list gnome org> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 1:55 AM Povilas Kanapickas wrote:

Hello,

I would like to implement touchpad gesture support in GIMP. Perhaps the
most useful use case is the ability to do pinch gesture to zoom the
currently opened image in and out. I would like to focus on just this
use case initially.

Is this something the team sees as an useful feature?

Hello!

Yes, Jehan Pages experimented with that a few years back but switched
to other tasks. So that would be a very much welcome feature :)

Indeed I focus on more important tasks to us right now so I think none is
working on it. And obviously we would really welcome the feature! 🙂

Jehan

Alex