Re: [Gimp-developer] Using GIMP in the textile industry: Document Management

Hi all.

Please see my previous mail for more context of this problem.

Integration into a Document Management System

It will be necessary to incorporate GIMP into a site specific Document
Management System. I kind of suspect that this will end up being either
a separate plugin to access the files within the DMS. As of now I am
unsure what is needed there exactly and if it maybe is feasible to
develop something a bit more flexible, allowing for an integration into
different DMS backends. This very well might end up in a customer
specific plugin. If someone more familiar with DMS's than me has any
input on that I'd be glad.

I'd welcome input on that topic.

Bye,
         Simon