Re: [Gimp-developer] Editing last stroke / modification through gimp plugins

No - the current PDB API  + some extras in the Python bindings cannot "see"
what the user
is doing with any tool. Nor is anything related to the undo history exposed
for plug-ins.

Your described work around sounds like the only thing possible.

You might want to try "pyautogui"  module to check for mouse-click/movements
timing, as it might be more performant than checking for differences in the
image.

Regards,

   joao

On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 at 15:12, Paul Jewell via gimp-developer-list <