Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] C2G

On Tuesday, June 25, 2019, Jack Ogden <jack striptwist com> wrote:

Hi,

I have been using the GEGL C2G a lot in Gimp 2.8. Now I have updated to
2.10 I find the parameters in Color to Grey very different and have been
unable to get the same effects - they seem more washed out and with less
contrast.

Any thoughts?

I noticed this with linear desaturate and switched my scripts back to the
other sometime ago.

A better discussion of this might be found at the developer mail list where
the authors are more frequent.

carol