Re: [Gimp-developer] Missing tools in new Toolbox

вт, 15 мая 2018 г., 20:16 jEsuSdA 8) :

Hi!

Could someone tell me how to add extra tools into the toolbox?

I mean: in Gimp 2.8 I was able to insert "desaturate", "colorize", etc.
tools via Preferences, but in 2.10 there is only a few tools allowed to
be included.

I use some color tools as much as the default one and it was very useful
to me (and I suppose to other people) add some of them into the toolbox.

Is there any way to add other but the listed ones?

Nope. Not without patching GIMP. You can assign custom keyboard shortcuts
though.

Alex