Re: [Gimp-developer] Participation at Apple Developer Program

I voted yes -

But I also think we could ask Apple for a direct sponsorship for the
project  (obviously, not limited to this amount - maybe 100 times as
much is a reasonable value,
given the value made available gratis for all Mac OS users.)

Do we create another pool on that? Or can we figure out someone to
volunteer and contact them?