[Gimp-developer] Missing libgimpwidgets/gimpbusybox.h include file after GIMP installation

Dear developers,

today we noticed (thanks to Elle Stone for pointing this out) that the compilation of several plug-ins fails
due to a missing "libgimpwidgets/gimpbusybox.h” include file.

Here is a typical build error:

In file included from /zyx/include/gimp-2.0/libgimp/gimpui.h:24:0,
                 from resynth-gui.c:41:
/zyx/include/gimp-2.0/libgimpwidgets/gimpwidgets.h:30:40: fatal error: libgimpwidgets/gimpbusybox.h: No such
file or directory
 #include <libgimpwidgets/gimpbusybox.h>

I guess this file should be included in the “libgimpwidgetsinclude_HEADERS” list in
libgimpwidgets/Makefile.in in order to be correctly installed under “$prefix/include/gimp-2.0/libgimpwidgets”.