Re: [Gimp-developer] Update RoadMap page

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 11:03 PM, Andrew Pullins wrote:

And to people who will file bug reports against issues in, say, upcoming in
2.10.4 and hope to see that fixed in 2.10.6 this would be helpful how,
exactly?

Ok I guess that makes sense, but what does not make sense is to keep
issues labeled as for 2.8.X,

You are welcome to join the team, test every 2.8.x bug report in 2.10.x,
and update milestones.

If it is not crucial to that point release and no one goes to work on the
issue than why is it labeled as being for the point release?

Because we don't always know if we work on a 2.10.x issue or feature
request while 2.10.x development is still ongoing.

Kinda makes the release look half backed if there are still issues for the
release not finished. That is my point.

It looks like you want to move things around solely for the purpose of the
milestones completion chart look cool and be a lie :)

Alex