Re: [Gimp-developer] Update RoadMap page

And to people who will file bug reports against issues in, say, upcoming in
2.10.4 and hope to see that fixed in 2.10.6 this would be helpful how,
exactly?

Ok I guess that makes sense, but what does not make sense is to keep issues
labeled as for 2.8.X, not fix the bug/make the feature then release 2.8.x
or any point release without doing something to the issue.  If it is not
crucial to that point release and no one goes to work on the issue than why
is it labeled as being for the point release? Why not move it to future. If
someone works on it in time for the 2.10.6 release great. But if you devs
decide that issue X is not important enough for 3.0 why keep issues open
with 2.8.X, 2.9.X, or 2.10.X? Kinda makes the release look half backed if
there are still issues for the release not finished. That is my point.
--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live
with him.

<https://www.facebook.com/android272>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113439282950133616549/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-pullins/6a/2b3/366>
<https://twitter.com/android272>  <http://android272.deviantart.com/>

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 9:48 AM Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-developer-list