[Gimp-developer] GEGL compilation in the last git update

Hi All,
I am trying to update GIMP devel master and in this moment I have problems to update GEGL.
I have resolved the dependencies and mainly gettext.
The final messages that are appearing when I try do 'autogen.sh' are:

Copying file po/remove-potcdate.sin
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I m4 ${ACLOCAL_FLAGS}
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf --force
configure.ac:785: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in "." "./.." "./../.."
----

Someone can help me with some suggestion.

Thanks
americo