Re: [Gimp-developer] #gimp irc invitation only?

On 01/15/2018 03:32 PM, Michael Schumacher wrote:
On 01/15/2018 09:17 PM, Elle Stone wrote:

[INFO]    This channel is invite-only. You must have an invite from an
existing member of the channel to join. Use "/knock #gimp" to ask the
channel operators to invite you in. [Knock]

Any ideas what's going on?

There was a netsplit, and when reconnecting, one of the servers set the
channel mode to +i(nvite only)

There is no obvious reason why it should be set this way, so I changed
it back.

Thanks! Whatever you did, now I can access #gimp.