[Gimp-developer] development build on otto-kesselgulasch

Hello,

I'm usingĀ  GIMP development from the ppa: //launchpad.net/~otto-kesselgulasch/+archive/ubuntu/gimp-edge. Until end of december last year I used to see a weekly build of GIMP2.9.9. I noticed in the ppa that the last build for my system (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) is from dec. 24 2017.

For other Ubuntu versions (17 & 18) there are later builds in the list. Is this a mistake or should I upgrade to Ubuntu 18.04 (the next LTS release I believe) to get the newest GIMP?

Thanx for you info.

Wiel