Re: [Gimp-developer] FSF spring internship applicant looking for a GNU project

Hi Darshan,

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:42 PM, Darshan  kadu <darsh7807 gmail com> wrote:
Thank you for offering me the project.

Can you just tell me the time at which you will be active on IRC?

I just left IRC because I need to head out. I'll try to be there
tomorrow most of the day, from afternoon to evening (CET).
Unless you want to make some kind of "appointment" at a specific time
to discuss.
Regards,

Jehan

I have some questions regarding the project!

--Darshan

--
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net