Re: [Gimp-developer] Trouble building Gimp from GIT repo

On 2018-02-11 05:48 AM, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
I also have libmypaint installed from GIT. It's "libmypaint-2.0.pc" file says the following:

Version: 2.0.0

"rpm -qa | grep -i mypaint" says the following:
[snip]
My custom installs of BABL and GEGL are both accepted versions, and they ARE detected by GIMP.

I ran across the same problem with mypaint. After you clone the mypaint repo you need to checkout the 1.3 branch and built it. GIMP won't let you use the 2.0 version.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.