Re: [Gimp-developer] Progress of Asset / Plugin manager

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 11:03 AM Michal Vašut <michal vasut gmail com>
wrote:

Hi Jehan, thanks for answer. Do you have the code in some public
repository to take a peek?

Well yeah, code is in master (for some times now). There is no
search/installation part yet, but the core code: basically what is an
extension (the metadata format to describe the contents (both with
Human-text description and for automatic consumption), the loading of
extensions, enabling/disabling them, etc.
Please read:
https://girinstud.io/news/2018/07/crowdfunding-for-extension-management-in-gimp-and-other-improvements/
And you can refer to commits done after this too.

Note that it won't work on Windows yet (as I saw that's the OS you are
interested in), because the library used for metadata parsing is not ported
to Windows yet (on my TODO list).

Jehan

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018, 11:49 PM Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com