Re: [Gimp-developer] #gimp irc invitation only?

On 08/23/2018 12:33 PM, Akkana Peck wrote:
Elle Stone writes:
It does seem that irc.gimp.org and freenode.org require separate
registration. Or else there is some sort of time lag wrt something done with
freenode reaching irc.gimp.org. In any event, now I'm registered and
identified.

But there is still a message about "invite-only".

For what it's worth, I'm getting the same "invite-only" message Elle
is. If I /msg nickserv status from #gimp-users (which doesn't seem
to have the same restriction), it says I'm status 3, which
supposedly means I'm logged in.

         ...Akkana

Akkana, thanks! for letting me know I'm not the only person seeing the "invite-only" message.

Best,
Elle