Re: [Gimp-developer] Mandatory Use of GIMP?

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 12:49 AM, Andrew Keene wrote:
Are you aware of any hacktivists involved with your development who might use Denial of Service attacks
against open source competitors? You software is pretty good for a free open source image editing program,
but I have on several instances had the following experience:

  1.  Sometimes, after installing GIMP, my system acts as if it has been hacked and I have to reinstall
everything.
  2.  On several instances, I have found that sites like Krita.org become unavailable when I attempt to
download their software.

Is it possible that some worthless, petty piece of shit is manipulating your very generous contribution to
the world to further an agenda of sociopathy? Do you thoroughly vet contributors for their  totalitarian
goals?

As a self-proclaimed PR person in this project and a Russian citizen,
I can neither confirm nor deny...

Alex