Re: [Gimp-developer] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.10.0-RC2 released

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 01:26:19AM +0200, Michael Natterer wrote:
Hi,

We just released the second release candidate on the way
to the final GIMP 2.10.0 release.

This is (still!) an unstable development release and might
crash or do whatever. If you try it for work, please save
your images more often.

Asking here, just in case -

I was hoping to install this on a fresh linux build (LFS/BLFS, all
from source using my existing scripts) : -RC1 installed on another
machine, and from that I know that I need to modify my own script-fu
package.  BUT - the gimp barfed because

--
In my seventh decade astride this planet, and as my own cells degrade,
there are some things I cannot do now: skydiving, marathon running,