Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp mascot

Hi. I'm currently working on a splash screen template that users can
use to add their own picture/photo/illustration background to GIMP
easily. Here are some variations in layout:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1km8zff7ce2m9x/AACrsEwVQVBST4lwXLWASyy4a?dl=0

-C

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Valentin Cristescu Gmail