Re: [Gimp-developer] Cage transform and Warp transform

Hi!

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 11:45 PM, Tobias Ellinghaus <houz gmx de> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 28. November 2017, 23:30:57 CET schrieb Jehan Pagès:
Hi!

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 11:25 PM, Tobias Ellinghaus <houz gmx de> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 28. November 2017, 17:55:16 CET schrieb Jehan Pagès:

[...]

The command is:
$ gimp-2.9 --gtk-g-fatal-warnings

Actually, it's --g-fatal-warnings, without the "gtk-".

Both exist and work. Run a `gimp-2.9 --help-all` to see them. :-)
I believe they are synonyms though clearly using the version without
"gtk-" in it is 4-letters faster, hence more efficient (I don't know
why I always use the option with gtk- though).

But yeah, both exist. ;-)

Interesting. Do you know where the longer version is coming from? I grepped
the sources of gimp, gtk, glib and nowhere was "gtk-g-fatal-warnings" found.

I believe --g-fatal-warnings is generated by glib whereas
--gtk-g-fatal-warnings is generated by GTK+. Probably even just a
wrapper of the former.
Though I may be wrong. I don't think I ever searched this specifically.

TIL GTK uses magic. :-)

Yeah if you can't grep it, it may just be some CLI option generation.
I am not sure. :-)

Jehan

Jehan

[...]