Re: [Gimp-developer] Request information

Hi Francesco - no need to be sorry. :)
Regarding your question, GIMP should be able to import and export EPS,
so it was not a concious decision to stop supporting the format or
anything. In fact in 2.9x development versions it's still there, still
working (both import and export).

To export the current project to EPS, follow these steps:

1. Go to the "File" menu and choose "Export As"
2. Then you can just type your file name like "yourfilename.eps" and
click the "Export" button
3. When you type .eps at the end of the file name, GIMP will
automatically pop up an export dialog for eps where you can choose the
options you want.

If these steps do not work for you, please advise where you are
getting stuck, and we will try to help you further.

Thanks for your compliments and for using GIMP!
-C