Re: [Gimp-developer] New GIMP configure warning/error

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Partha Bagchi wrote:

For an image editor, I think this is unreasonable. I don't understand why
we are considering GIMP to be a network aware product due to 2 possible
usage when the rest of GIMP does not depend on it. Is it not possible to
ship the help files as PDFs while disabling URI if TLS/SSL is not installed
with the package?

Our help system is context-sensitive. Please take that into consideration.

Alex