Re: [Gimp-developer] Please migrate to GitHub/CMake

Why do people wants to centralize over github ?
I am seeing that question on many projects.
Github has been unfriendly over free/libre software
See:
https://mikegerwitz.com/about/githubbub
and the new TOS give them some strange copyright over your copyleft
software (if you did put a copyleft license on your code)
There's gitlab available if people wants to make their own server which
is recommend or use one of the already gitlab servers available somewhere.