Re: [Gimp-developer] Please migrate to GitHub/CMake

There's an American expression, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

GIMP development has been working well for a lot of years and I see exactly zero reason to change something that works well. I don't always agree with minor bits of what the devs decide to do, but THEY'RE doing the work and proposing fundamental changes that add nothing to the coolness of GIMP helps no one.

Chris Moller